Monday, February 7, 2011

Welcome

I'd like to welcome any college hockey fans (or non-college hockey fans who wound up here accidentally or for some other reason) to Pairwiseland. This blog will primarily focus on the various issues surrounding the NCAA Hockey postseason format, with a special focus on the Pairwise comparison system that determines which teams make the tournament and how they are seeded. In addition, I will cover certain aspects of the college hockey season, although I still haven't decided the specifics of what I will focus on.

At any rate, all college hockey fans, other hockey fans, general sports fans, or anyone, really, are welcome to join in discussion on college hockey or anything else I wind up writing about. Comments are encouraged, although I reserve the right to censure any comments containing overly offensive content, such as racial slurs and other obvious things, content that is completely off topic, and spam. I hope to see many of you. And as I am a Michigan student I will conclude with a simple, GO BLUE! Well, that and a video of the Michigan student section dancing to Can't Turn You Loose:

1 comment: